Men's heavyweight bibs with leg zips, a double front, and a warm lining.
These men's heavyweight bibs hold their own through wind, light rain, and several seasons of hard work. The overalls are made with our rugged firm-hand duck, the most durable canvas out there. They have a smooth quilted lining from the waist down, with ankle-to-thigh leg zips for quick ventilation.
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ringspun cotton duck
- Quilted nylon lining to waist for easy on and off; Polyester insulation to waist for midweight warmth
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams; Metal rivets at vital stress points
- Adjustable elastic suspenders for a personalized fit
- Multi-compartment bib pocket with zip closure
- Two large front pockets
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Ankle-to-thigh leg zips with storm flaps
- Reinforced Cordura® back-leg kick panels add durability
- Model height: 6'; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size 34 x 32